People are asking: “How to heal or cure Autoimmune Diseases Naturally ?”
There are an estimated 50 million persons in this country alone suffering with autoimmune driven conditions. They are all ages and come from all walks of life. Most have tried the pharmaceutical drugs and gained nothing more than organ damage and a hard education. Most will be on these medications by their doctor’s orders for life, as quality of life progressively slips away.
Others have tried the diets, the supplements, and the promoted procedures to the state of mental, physical, and financial exhaustion. People are literally breaking their backs and their banks in an attempt to gain some relief, any relief, from autoimmune conditions. Their fortitude must be respected, but their direction is not a prescription for success.
When the small percentage who find me learn of just how simple the solution really is, at first they find it hard to believe.
The first question I ask them is; “What Disease are you suffering from?” A typical answer might be “My disease is Arthritis, or Fibromyalgia, or Crohn’s or Colitis, or Lupus, or Chronic Fatigue, or any of over 100 autoimmune “diseases” on the list.
I say to them; “No, that is Not your disease, that is your “condition” or the “result” of your disease. One cannot cure a result by addressing a result. You must address and conquer the root-disease; Autoimmunity. Then and only then will the result dissipate.”
Your root disease is Autoimmunity, which means that your immune system has malfunctioned and it is attacking You, (the tissues of your body) instead of attacking the bacterial and viral invaders coming into your body daily.
With the focus now on the malfunctioning Immune System, those paying attention often ask; “What is my immune system lacking doctor?”
The answer is Immune Modulating Components. These are the natural phytonutrients which allow the immune system to create an ACCURATE functioning killer cell which finds (hits) and eliminates the harmful pathogens, without attacking (hitting) the tissues if the body (autoimmunity defined).
Is this My Theory? Or maybe, more thing that sounds good and does not Work?
No. It Is FACT.
I HAVE been trying to tell all of you for years. Some listen and heal. Most do not listen.
Now the Data is in:
The sooner you start healing, the sooner you will be healed. Dr. Drucker
(There is no prescription required – you do not need a doctor to heal.)
By the request of Dr. C. NORMAN SHEALY, MD, PhD, President of The American Holistic Medical Association (AHMA), Dr. Drucker will be teaching hundreds of practitioners to Eliminate Autoimmunity at the 2017 International Holistic Medicine Summit:
June 12th – 15th. Consider attending.
Note: Whenever I speak about Healing or Eliminating disease, I am speaking of the immune system's innate ability to do so, not the doctor, or myself.
By extracting, stabilizing, and concentrating the active healing ingredients in aloe, DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X® contains over Thirty (30) times the active healing ingredients compared to any other product, as confirmed via independent size-exclusion chromatography testing.
From the Published Research Studies, and my direct experience, the active ingredients in aloe and extracted in stabilized concentration:
- Are incorporated into the cell membranes throughout the body, enhancing the membranes effectiveness regarding a number of known functions.
- Create a dramatic overall improvement of the assimilation of nutrients through the digestive tract, AND the intake of nutrients through the cell membranes.
- Help stop and prevent the damage and leakage of the intestinal wall (leaky-gut syndrome), thereby alleviating the stress from the immune system.
- Protect the mucous membranes lining the respiratory, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary tracts resulting in an increased resistance to infections, irritations, inflammation, and subsequently tissue lining degeneration.
- Restore the glycocalyx coatings on the surfaces of killer cells enabling the killer cells to identify disease causing germs and destroy them, instead of blindly attacking the tissues of the body (Anti-Autoimmunity).
- Provide much of the language (coding) of The Code of Life for cellular recognition, intracellular communication, and communication between cells (intercellular) and the immune system.
- Possess immune modulating and immune stimulating effects. Stimulate accurate antibody production (by leukocytes) and an increase in the number of accurate killer T-cells produced. This expresses the tremendous importance in these immune stimulating functions. The levels of accurate antibodies present in our blood directly affects our ability to destroy pathogenic (disease causing) organisms. The killer T-cells are among our first line of defense in destroying dangerous bacteria and viruses and may even protect us from those responsible for an array of cancers.
- Possess anti-inflammatory functions particularly effective in autoimmune diseases, due in part to the specific inhibition of leukotriene B-4, a highly pro-inflammatory substance.
- Are likely to reduce the incidence of cancer, stroke, and heart disease, along with all autoimmune diseases. This is due primarily to the scientifically established fact that chronic inflammation increases the incidence of these conditions.
- Contain antioxidant and free radical scavengers. The importance of antioxidants to overall health and longevity is profound. Antioxidants prevent the destruction of DNA by protecting the strands form the free radicals responsible for the destruction of DNA. Research indicates that the amounts and quality of antioxidants we consume are directly proportional to how long we will live and the quality of our lives.
- Enhance the excretion of toxins from the cells, both intracellular and extracellular, by a unique process known as exocytosis.
- Possess anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-yeast, anti-fungal, anti-mold, and anti-parasitic effects which are of particular interest especially today, linked to the increased incidence of antibiotic resistant strains of pathogens that are no longer responsive to treatment. This further establishes why the ingestion of these active ingredients are so helpful in preventing, normalizing, and correcting so many digestive tract disorders.
- Possess hypoglycemic and blood sugar normalizing functions in both Type I and Type II diabetics.
- Contain an insulin-like growth factor that lowers the required amount of insulin needed to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Reduce the amount of insulin needed, thereby reducing cardiovascular risk factors and stress on the pancreas and likely increasing its useful life.
- Enhance chemotaxis, the migration of immune cells to a site of injury or infection, eliminating infections, and thereby initiating the repair and healing response; promoting tissue growth and regeneration.