Many people call me and say “I don’t understand it. I eat healthy, mostly organic foods, I drink filtered water, I don’t smoke or drink, and I’m taking lots of vitamins; Why do I have autoimmune disease?!?”
I explain to them that because health conscious persons are proactive, this is the group that I hear from the most, and yes, they are suffering with autoimmunity regardless of their efforts.
Even the organic grown produce no longer contains the essential phytonutrients and immune modulating components in any sufficient level, in comparison to produce grown 50 to 70 years ago.
Additionally, many studies have been done comparing the nutrient content of commercially produced produce vs. organic produce. These studies consistently demonstrate little nutritional differences. The major benefit of organic foods is the lower amounts of pesticides and other poisons, not a major difference in nutritional content.
When immunity collapses into the tissue attacking mode of autoimmunity, from my direct experience, one requires a high concentration of immune modulating components in order to progressively restore proper, accurate function to the immune system, subsequently progressively eliminating the autoimmune attack mode.
Many have learned through experience, that one cannot accomplish the feat of immune restoration by consuming produce, organic or not. And of course as stated, many who are already doing this, fall INTO the autoimmune state.
Eventually, the public will come to understand that these conditions can be easily overcome by simply feeding the immune system, and restoring balanced immune function.
To learn more about the multitude of positive health functions and benefits orchestrated by Immune Modulating Components, read my free book here entitled; “The Code of Life …”
Read about my healing process and contact me should you need assistance.
By the request of Dr. C. NORMAN SHEALY, MD, PhD, President of The American Holistic Medical Association (AHMA), Dr. Drucker will be teaching hundreds of practitioners to Eliminate Autoimmunity at the 2017 International Holistic Medicine Summit:
June 12th – 15th. Consider attending.
Note: Whenever I speak about Healing or Eliminating disease, I am speaking of the immune system's innate ability to do so, not the doctor, or myself.
By extracting, stabilizing, and concentrating the active healing ingredients in aloe, DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X® contains over Thirty (30) times the active healing ingredients compared to any other product, as confirmed via independent size-exclusion chromatography testing.
From the Published Research Studies, and my direct experience, the active ingredients in aloe and extracted in stabilized concentration:
- Are incorporated into the cell membranes throughout the body, enhancing the membranes effectiveness regarding a number of known functions.
- Create a dramatic overall improvement of the assimilation of nutrients through the digestive tract, AND the intake of nutrients through the cell membranes.
- Help stop and prevent the damage and leakage of the intestinal wall (leaky-gut syndrome), thereby alleviating the stress from the immune system.
- Protect the mucous membranes lining the respiratory, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary tracts resulting in an increased resistance to infections, irritations, inflammation, and subsequently tissue lining degeneration.
- Restore the glycocalyx coatings on the surfaces of killer cells enabling the killer cells to identify disease causing germs and destroy them, instead of blindly attacking the tissues of the body (Anti-Autoimmunity).
- Provide much of the language (coding) of The Code of Life for cellular recognition, intracellular communication, and communication between cells (intercellular) and the immune system.
- Possess immune modulating and immune stimulating effects. Stimulate accurate antibody production (by leukocytes) and an increase in the number of accurate killer T-cells produced. This expresses the tremendous importance in these immune stimulating functions. The levels of accurate antibodies present in our blood directly affects our ability to destroy pathogenic (disease causing) organisms. The killer T-cells are among our first line of defense in destroying dangerous bacteria and viruses and may even protect us from those responsible for an array of cancers.
- Possess anti-inflammatory functions particularly effective in autoimmune diseases, due in part to the specific inhibition of leukotriene B-4, a highly pro-inflammatory substance.
- Are likely to reduce the incidence of cancer, stroke, and heart disease, along with all autoimmune diseases. This is due primarily to the scientifically established fact that chronic inflammation increases the incidence of these conditions.
- Contain antioxidant and free radical scavengers. The importance of antioxidants to overall health and longevity is profound. Antioxidants prevent the destruction of DNA by protecting the strands form the free radicals responsible for the destruction of DNA. Research indicates that the amounts and quality of antioxidants we consume are directly proportional to how long we will live and the quality of our lives.
- Enhance the excretion of toxins from the cells, both intracellular and extracellular, by a unique process known as exocytosis.
- Possess anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-yeast, anti-fungal, anti-mold, and anti-parasitic effects which are of particular interest especially today, linked to the increased incidence of antibiotic resistant strains of pathogens that are no longer responsive to treatment. This further establishes why the ingestion of these active ingredients are so helpful in preventing, normalizing, and correcting so many digestive tract disorders.
- Possess hypoglycemic and blood sugar normalizing functions in both Type I and Type II diabetics.
- Contain an insulin-like growth factor that lowers the required amount of insulin needed to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Reduce the amount of insulin needed, thereby reducing cardiovascular risk factors and stress on the pancreas and likely increasing its useful life.
- Enhance chemotaxis, the migration of immune cells to a site of injury or infection, eliminating infections, and thereby initiating the repair and healing response; promoting tissue growth and regeneration.