It would appear that varying levels of confusion exist among some, concerning the concepts of immune balancing, immune boosting, and immune suppression.
Since “terms” are often misused, and misinterpreted, defining what we need to accomplish is paramount.
When suffering with an autoimmune condition, the wise choice is NOT to ingest immune “boosting” substances. We do not wish to “boost” or “rev up” an immune system which is misfiring and attacking the tissues of the body. Common examples of immune boosters are: Chinese herbs and mushrooms, yeast extracts, and high dosages of Vitamin D beyond what’s needed. Even “probiotics” can be counterproductive in persons with varying levels of leaky Gut Syndrome. The bacteria do not belong in the lymphatics or bloodstream; rather they belong inside the intestinal tract.
Nor is the wise choice to repeatedly Suppress the immune system with immune suppressing drugs, which in addition to the multiple health crises caused by eliminating the defense mechanism of the body, are in themselves among the deadliest organ and tissue damaging chemicals (drugs) manufactured by mankind.
The intelligent choice is to feed the immune system the natural substances which provide ACCURACY to immunity, allowing the immune system to produce an accurate functioning killer cell, which “SEES” and eliminates the foreign pathogen (the “germs”) as designed. Properly produced, accurate functioning, killer immune cells attack the pathogens, not the tissues of the body. Problem solved.
Therefore, keeping it simple without getting into all the physiologic terminology; We are not “Boosting” nor are we “Suppressing” the immune system. We are providing the immune system with the natural components which enable immunity to operate Normally, with Accuracy.
We are Balancing and Normalizing immune function.
If the reader is interested in the technicals which allow all this to transpire, Read my free book here.
By the request of Dr. C. NORMAN SHEALY, MD, PhD, President of The American Holistic Medical Association (AHMA), Dr. Drucker will be teaching hundreds of practitioners to Eliminate Autoimmunity at the 2017 International Holistic Medicine Summit:
June 12th – 15th. Consider attending.
Note: Whenever I speak about Healing or Eliminating disease, I am speaking of the immune system's innate ability to do so, not the doctor, or myself.
By extracting, stabilizing, and concentrating the active healing ingredients in aloe, DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X® contains over Thirty (30) times the active healing ingredients compared to any other product, as confirmed via independent size-exclusion chromatography testing.
From the Published Research Studies, and my direct experience, the active ingredients in aloe and extracted in stabilized concentration:
- Are incorporated into the cell membranes throughout the body, enhancing the membranes effectiveness regarding a number of known functions.
- Create a dramatic overall improvement of the assimilation of nutrients through the digestive tract, AND the intake of nutrients through the cell membranes.
- Help stop and prevent the damage and leakage of the intestinal wall (leaky-gut syndrome), thereby alleviating the stress from the immune system.
- Protect the mucous membranes lining the respiratory, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary tracts resulting in an increased resistance to infections, irritations, inflammation, and subsequently tissue lining degeneration.
- Restore the glycocalyx coatings on the surfaces of killer cells enabling the killer cells to identify disease causing germs and destroy them, instead of blindly attacking the tissues of the body (Anti-Autoimmunity).
- Provide much of the language (coding) of The Code of Life for cellular recognition, intracellular communication, and communication between cells (intercellular) and the immune system.
- Possess immune modulating and immune stimulating effects. Stimulate accurate antibody production (by leukocytes) and an increase in the number of accurate killer T-cells produced. This expresses the tremendous importance in these immune stimulating functions. The levels of accurate antibodies present in our blood directly affects our ability to destroy pathogenic (disease causing) organisms. The killer T-cells are among our first line of defense in destroying dangerous bacteria and viruses and may even protect us from those responsible for an array of cancers.
- Possess anti-inflammatory functions particularly effective in autoimmune diseases, due in part to the specific inhibition of leukotriene B-4, a highly pro-inflammatory substance.
- Are likely to reduce the incidence of cancer, stroke, and heart disease, along with all autoimmune diseases. This is due primarily to the scientifically established fact that chronic inflammation increases the incidence of these conditions.
- Contain antioxidant and free radical scavengers. The importance of antioxidants to overall health and longevity is profound. Antioxidants prevent the destruction of DNA by protecting the strands form the free radicals responsible for the destruction of DNA. Research indicates that the amounts and quality of antioxidants we consume are directly proportional to how long we will live and the quality of our lives.
- Enhance the excretion of toxins from the cells, both intracellular and extracellular, by a unique process known as exocytosis.
- Possess anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-yeast, anti-fungal, anti-mold, and anti-parasitic effects which are of particular interest especially today, linked to the increased incidence of antibiotic resistant strains of pathogens that are no longer responsive to treatment. This further establishes why the ingestion of these active ingredients are so helpful in preventing, normalizing, and correcting so many digestive tract disorders.
- Possess hypoglycemic and blood sugar normalizing functions in both Type I and Type II diabetics.
- Contain an insulin-like growth factor that lowers the required amount of insulin needed to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Reduce the amount of insulin needed, thereby reducing cardiovascular risk factors and stress on the pancreas and likely increasing its useful life.
- Enhance chemotaxis, the migration of immune cells to a site of injury or infection, eliminating infections, and thereby initiating the repair and healing response; promoting tissue growth and regeneration.