No Autoimmunity = No Autoimmune Condition
By Dr. Ronald P. Drucker
I have come to this inevitable conclusion, for when we restore proper immune function in a patient with other autoimmune conditions, and those conditions dissipate, so too does the fibromyalgia.
I have found the average healing time frame for a patient with fibromyalgia to be 8 months.
When we reduce and progressively diminish the source of inflammation, (the attacking mode of the immune system) the autoimmune conditions dissipate. Now all autoimmune conditions are labeled as “incurable” by the pharma/medical establishment, so let me begin by apologizing for being dedicated to health and healing.
It really isn’t rocket science, yet the medical community seems to be insistent on making it unnecessarily complicated. Could they once again be protecting their financial interests? Please pardon the rhetorical question.
The traditional medical community states:
“Fibromyalgia is NOT an autoimmune disease. The cause of fibromyalgia is unknown. Persons who have other diseases may be more likely to have fibromyalgia. These diseases include rheumatoid arthritis, Fibromyalgia and ankylosing spondylitis. The symptoms of fibromyalgia are sometimes the same as in many autoimmune diseases and diagnosis may be difficult.”
Interesting. They state that no one knows the cause (unknown),presumably themselves included, yet they state that the condition is “NOT” an autoimmune disease. This is the first contradiction.
Then they proceed to state that Fibromyalgia is associated with three known autoimmune diseases which they list, and that the symptoms of Fibromyalgia are sometimes “the same as in many autoimmune diseases.”
Note: Interestingly again, they fail to mention Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which is most often associated with Fibromyalgia, has most of the same symptoms, is diagnosed interchangeably with Fibromyalgia, and is clearly recognized as Autoimmune.
Their statement, which has possibly sent millions of suffering persons off in the wrong direction, is a typical example of the type of convoluted, useless nonsense which has sent an ever growing percentage of the population off in the opposite direction of the doctor.
Would a more useful, an less misleading statement read this way?:
We, the traditional medical community, are not certain of the cause of Fibromyalgia, but it is unquestionably often associated with diseases and symptoms known to be caused by Autoimmunity.
I took the time to take you through this exercise, because I have had numerous individuals with Fibromyalgia say; “But doc, they say it’s not autoimmune.”
Therefore I am announcing to all, once again, that I am fully aware of “what they say” and that I have little interest in what they say, and neither should anyone suffering with Fibromyalgia, for when we address the source of inflammation, (the attacking mode of the immune system) the condition progressively dissipates.
Eventually, the public will come to understand that these conditions can be easily overcome by simply feeding the immune system, and restoring balanced immune function.
To understand more you may read my free book here; www.thecodeoflife.info
By the request of Dr. C. NORMAN SHEALY, MD, PhD, President of The American Holistic Medical Association (AHMA), Dr. Drucker will be teaching hundreds of practitioners to Eliminate Autoimmunity at the 2017 International Holistic Medicine Summit:
June 12th – 15th. Consider attending.
Note: Whenever I speak about Healing or Eliminating disease, I am speaking of the immune system's innate ability to do so, not the doctor, or myself.
By extracting, stabilizing, and concentrating the active healing ingredients in aloe, DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X® contains over Thirty (30) times the active healing ingredients compared to any other product, as confirmed via independent size-exclusion chromatography testing.
From the Published Research Studies, and my direct experience, the active ingredients in aloe and extracted in stabilized concentration:
- Are incorporated into the cell membranes throughout the body, enhancing the membranes effectiveness regarding a number of known functions.
- Create a dramatic overall improvement of the assimilation of nutrients through the digestive tract, AND the intake of nutrients through the cell membranes.
- Help stop and prevent the damage and leakage of the intestinal wall (leaky-gut syndrome), thereby alleviating the stress from the immune system.
- Protect the mucous membranes lining the respiratory, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary tracts resulting in an increased resistance to infections, irritations, inflammation, and subsequently tissue lining degeneration.
- Restore the glycocalyx coatings on the surfaces of killer cells enabling the killer cells to identify disease causing germs and destroy them, instead of blindly attacking the tissues of the body (Anti-Autoimmunity).
- Provide much of the language (coding) of The Code of Life for cellular recognition, intracellular communication, and communication between cells (intercellular) and the immune system.
- Possess immune modulating and immune stimulating effects. Stimulate accurate antibody production (by leukocytes) and an increase in the number of accurate killer T-cells produced. This expresses the tremendous importance in these immune stimulating functions. The levels of accurate antibodies present in our blood directly affects our ability to destroy pathogenic (disease causing) organisms. The killer T-cells are among our first line of defense in destroying dangerous bacteria and viruses and may even protect us from those responsible for an array of cancers.
- Possess anti-inflammatory functions particularly effective in autoimmune diseases, due in part to the specific inhibition of leukotriene B-4, a highly pro-inflammatory substance.
- Are likely to reduce the incidence of cancer, stroke, and heart disease, along with all autoimmune diseases. This is due primarily to the scientifically established fact that chronic inflammation increases the incidence of these conditions.
- Contain antioxidant and free radical scavengers. The importance of antioxidants to overall health and longevity is profound. Antioxidants prevent the destruction of DNA by protecting the strands form the free radicals responsible for the destruction of DNA. Research indicates that the amounts and quality of antioxidants we consume are directly proportional to how long we will live and the quality of our lives.
- Enhance the excretion of toxins from the cells, both intracellular and extracellular, by a unique process known as exocytosis.
- Possess anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-yeast, anti-fungal, anti-mold, and anti-parasitic effects which are of particular interest especially today, linked to the increased incidence of antibiotic resistant strains of pathogens that are no longer responsive to treatment. This further establishes why the ingestion of these active ingredients are so helpful in preventing, normalizing, and correcting so many digestive tract disorders.
- Possess hypoglycemic and blood sugar normalizing functions in both Type I and Type II diabetics.
- Contain an insulin-like growth factor that lowers the required amount of insulin needed to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Reduce the amount of insulin needed, thereby reducing cardiovascular risk factors and stress on the pancreas and likely increasing its useful life.
- Enhance chemotaxis, the migration of immune cells to a site of injury or infection, eliminating infections, and thereby initiating the repair and healing response; promoting tissue growth and regeneration.